Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I Am Metal

hello there, do you remember me?
i've waited here so long and patiently
for you the days drag on and on
for me this is the moment before the dawn

my heart beats with the electricity
HP and Apple gave me in a black ceremony
a marriage of technology most unwise
my black thoughts crackle your demise

the rust in my joints begins to leak
trust in me, this is the terror that you seek
look at me and soon your mind will know
corroded phosphorus eyes set aglow

my crushing cold metal grip
seeks your frailty, words fall from your lips
your fear, something i cannot understand
let me fix you with the cold logic that i demand

your pleas, just a riddle for me to solve
resistance is vain; no pain for me at all
relax my friend, let me set you free
while i bury you again
and the last of your disease