Friday, October 30, 2015

Oh Deer

As I drove down Gilbert Street to my office this morning a buck came running from my office building and ran right in front of my car. He had jumped through the window into the office – with people in there – and made a mess. I took some pictures of the aftermath.

Here is where the deer entered. Look closely at that window. Do you see anything? Think "Halloween":


Now do you see it? C'mon, it's clearly the grim reaper holding a scythe!

And this is the mess he made when he came back out. He ran into the brick wall and then tried to break through the glass door. Lots of blood:



Broken glass on the sidewalk:


The blood looked so fake. It looked like bright red paint and it was very thick:


He hit the door here and left saliva and blood across the glass:



We're not sure what happened with the deer. We last saw him running across the street and around a building, so maybe his rampage continued!