Friday, November 30, 2018

November 2018

It was November and we did some stuff... like raking a whole lot of leaves:


And Rose had a part in Spamalot at Franklin Middle School. See her? She's on the left:



And I came down with some lousy bug on my birthday, but we still rocked out and went to see Hairball after going out to eat:



Rose was recognized as an exceptional 1st quarter student at Franklin and got her picture taken with her favoritest teacher in the whole wide world:


And it snowed and we went Christmas shopping and ate breakfast and did other stuff. There's my hasty update for November. If you want something more to read, here's this thing I forgot to post before about one of my coworkers who is accused of being a cold case killer: https://wtop.com/national/2018/06/woman-charged-with-1992-southeast-iowa-beating-death/