Friday, December 6, 2013

Falling Into Place


It seems things are falling into place lately and there has been one answer to prayer after another. It's funny how after praying for certain things that when those prayers are answered in a very clear and tangible way, it still seems surprising. Having faith as small as a mustard seed is not so easy.

Lots of encouraging things lately with my family, my work, and my business and most of them I never saw coming. A new chapter has definitely begun and it finally feels like life is really changing and moving forward again. I remember the things that put a smile on my face and now the fun begins. I'm learning so many new things right now and it's a great feeling. It's about time! Life has been foggy long enough.

I'm excited about the next few weeks and even about the new year. I can't wait to see what happens next!