Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It was a dark and rainy night... That's how it's supposed to be, right? Well then we have nothing to complain about. We went trick or treating tonight around the neighborhood and I took lots of pictures. I didn't use flash because I hate using flash, so that means using a really slow shutter speed which means the pictures turned out a tad fuzzy. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. But that's OK, because we had fun anyway and if you don't like it, THEN YOU CAN TAKE YOUR HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I didn't mean it like that. I just don't like it when my photos end up looking a little fuzzy and then I start wondering what kind of photographer takes lousy, blurry photos? They're snapshots, that's all. Just for fun. Taken on a camera that is meant for more than that.

Anyway, here they are:





So Emily was a witch (wearing a white jacket for warmth as witches often do), and Rose was Mavis from Hotel Transylvania.








My neighbors across the street. This is what we see from our house. They know how to observe Halloween:


Roxi even gave us a plate of cookies and cupcakes!


Scary Rose (I'm not sure what's going on with her eyes in this one, but I did not do that):


And Scary Emily:


And our scary pumpkins: